We are proud to announce that we have completed a major upgrade of the Account Control Panel; our system for handling orders, payments and support. We hope our customers find the improved system faster and easier to use.
Along with general improvements there are some great new features, a few of them include:
- Add contacts — So your accountant can receive the payment emails, your IT guy can receive support emails and so on.
- Enhanced support — The knowledgebase and support ticket systems have been overhauled so everything is better laid out.
- Password management — The ACP now stores your Website Control Panel password so you can easily recover it.
- Enhanced upgrade and addons — Upgrading/downgrading or buying addons has never been easier!
- Privacy protect — We can hide your contact details from the public WHOIS directory for a small fee.
- Add funds — You can now add funds to your account at any time, particularly useful if you want to pay for a service that’s not due until later.
- Shopping Cart — It’s now possible to order multiple products and pay in one go using a shopping cart, similar to many online stores.
- More helpful reminder emails — We now give you more notification that your account will soon be renewed, and our emails now tell you which account has missed a payment.
If you have any questions about the upgrade, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.